- Gleam of the Red Eyes:
- It allows you to see in total darkness (However not through or in Obtenebration powers). The Vampire only needs to blink their eyes to activate this power. While this power is activated your eyes glow in the dark.
- Wolf's Claws:
- By spending a blood point you can grow three-inch claws that cause Aggravated Damage in hand to hand combat. The claws also make it easier to climb walls.
- Earth Meld:
- Now the character can meld into the earth and rest from the dangers of the sun and escape from enemies. By spending one blood point the Vampire can sink into the earth (no challenge required). This power will not work on any other substance than soil. If used as a method of escape (i.e. a defensive action) the character must relent if they are attacked while they are melding with the earth. You leave no trace when using this power.
- Shadow of the Beast:
- You are able to transform into a bat or a wolf. The transformation costs One (1) Blood point and takes three turns. The Vampire can lower this amount of time by spending One (1) Blood point for every round to reduce the time necessary to transform to a minimum of one round. You cannot engage in any other action, but you may spend three blood traits and transform instantaneously. Everything you are carrying except the clothes you are wearing does not change (meaning that if you transform all of your gear/equipment falls to the ground where you transformed. As a wolf you gain the following Physical Traits: Ferocious (Strength), Tenacious (Dexterity), and Tough (Stamina). In Bat form you get Quick x3 (Dexterity) and it is easy for you to navigate in the dark and fly away from others meaning you get "Fair Escape".
- Mist Form:
- The power allows the Vampire to assume the form of a cloud of Mist and cannot be harmed by physical means while in this form. The transformation costs One (1) Blood point and takes three turns. The Vampire can lower this amount of time by spending One (1) Blood point for every round to reduce the time necessary to transform to a minimum of one round. In this form you can move at a brisk pace and can fit into the tightest of places. The strongest of winds my only slow or push the Vampire off course but cannot separate her. You can only use Disciplines that do not require a physical form.
Back to Disciplines
Back to the Rules
Back to the System